frequently asked questions
efficacy of HairCode
HairCode ® is a combination of Cynatine® (bioavailable and bioactive keratin ) ,in addition to Bamboo extract and Grape seed extract, copper, iron, Zinc, Biotin ,pyridoxine (vitamin B6), Niacin (vitamin b3),pantothenic acid (vitamin b5 ), Selenium.
Cynatine HNS is a revolutionary cosmeceutical ingredient comprised of Solubilized Keratin, a protein found naturally in the body. Cynatine HNS supplements the body with bioavailable keratin which aids in protecting and repairing damaged Hair, Nails and Skin.
Cynatine HNS contains a protein called keratin, in a peptide form obtained by proprietary processing of New Zealand sheep wool. This novel ingredient is stable over a wide range of pH and under conditions of elevated temperature. Keratin protein is one of nature’s richest sources of cysteine. Based on this, Cynatine HNS acts synergistically with the cells’ own antioxidant defense, boosting glutathione and other sulfur rich proteins and peptides. Keratin is the protein from which the majority of hair and nails are made. In vitro studies have shown that Cynatine HNS is highly bioavailable making it capable of delivering keratin peptides to the body, particularly to the hair and nails.
Clinical studies have shown that Cynatine HNS improves growth phase (anagen) and stationary phase (telogen) resulting in less hair being pulled out and less hair loss.
Bamboos are the richest source of silica containing 70% of organic silica, which is roughly ten times more potent for a more prominent effect on healthy hair, skin and strong nails. Silica has many advantages to the hair, it:
• Helps improve the moisture and natural sheen of the hair, while increasing strength and elasticity.
• Has protective antioxidant properties and improves hair health through its silica rich nutrient base.
• Silica is known to improve hair texture, prevent split ends, and accelerate hair growth.
It will decrease hair loss by prolonging the anagen phase.
It has a protective antioxidant properties and it will improve hair health through its silica rich nutrient base. It also inhibits the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in which high levels of DHT are known to cause androgenic alopecia, which will reduce the rate of hair loss.
– Support healthy hair growth.
– Maintain normal hair pigmentation.
– Improve structure, and strength of the hair.
– Support healthy nail growth.
– Prevent weakens the overall structure of the nail plate.
1 inch of growth per month on average, however results vary in each individual so it could be even more.
Taking HairCode for a minimum of 3 months will give you optimal results so we recommend that this is the best period.
No, it does not, HairCode is designed to help support the growth of hair on your scalp, if you lost substantial amount of hair, consult your doctor.
There are many potential causes of hair loss in women, including medical conditions, medications, and physical or emotional stress. If you notice unusual hair loss of any kind, please consult your physician before taking HairCode.
Keratin hair growth formula works from the inside out, giving your hair the nutrients it needs to look its healthiest.
It provides the hair with its naturally occurring building blocks through the strengthening power of Cynatine solubilize keratin , bamboo extract biotin, for vitality, and hair boosting.
2 capsules daily with meals, take for a minimum of 3 – 6 months.
HairCode growth formula is not formulated to stimulate the follicles in other hairless areas. The amount of hair on other areas of the body will not increase, as HairCode growth formula only stimulates existing follicles. the hair on places such as the arms or legs are preset to grow to a certain length since these follicles are in the growth phase for only a couple months at a time.
HairCode growth formula is a dietary supplement at this time; there are no clinically proven negative side effects of taking these vitamins.
There are no known side effects associated with discontinuing the use of HairCode growth formula vitamins. In addition, your hair will continue to grow .
Most customers report new hair growth within 4 weeks. However, since hair growth takes time, we recommend that you use HairCode growth formula for at least 60 days to see best results.
• Strengthen hair follicles and their cells, allowing them to function properly.
• Helps your scalp get rid of dead skin, clearing the way for new growth to occur, while preventing dandruff.
• Making hair externally shinier and stronger.
• Offering optimal nourishment for the hair and nails.
• Enhancing hair growth and resulting in a fuller looking head of youthful hair and stronger nails.
• Highly absorbable form of Keratin, Support healthy hair growth.
• Maintain normal hair pigmentation.
• Improve structure, and strength of the hair, Support healthy nail growth.
• Improve skin moisture and elasticity.
Most people report improvements to their skin and nails as well
HairCode is stable at room temperature, out of direct sunlight and it does not need to be stored in the fridge.
You should always consult your doctor before starting any supplement regimen.
Some women have gotten the approval from their doctors to take HairCode while pregnant and breastfeeding, however we recommend to consult your doctor.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not exceed the daily adequate intake unless directed by their doctor.
There are no side effects known.
There is no evidence to suggest that HairCode will increase weight gain.
People typically lose 50 to 100 hairs a day. This usually is not noticeable because new hair is growing in at the same time. Hair loss occurs when new hair does not replace the hair that has fallen out.
Hair loss is typically related to one or more of the following factors:
• Family history (heredity). The most common cause of hair loss is a hereditary condition that happens with aging. This condition is called androgenic alopecia, male-pattern baldness and female-pattern baldness. It usually occurs gradually and in predictable patterns — a receding hairline and bald spots in men and thinning hair along the crown of the scalp in women.
• Hormonal changes and medical conditions. A variety of conditions can cause permanent or temporary hair loss, including hormonal changes due to pregnancy, childbirth, menopause and thyroid problems. Medical conditions include alopecia areata, which is immune system related and causes patchy hair loss, scalp infections such as ringworm, and a hair-pulling disorder called trichotillomania.
• Medications and supplements. Hair loss can be a side effect of certain drugs, such as those used for cancer, arthritis, depression, heart problems, gout and high blood pressure.
• Radiation therapy to the head. The hair may not grow back the same as it was before.
• A very stressful event. Many people experience a general thinning of hair several months after a physical or emotional shock. This type of hair loss is temporary.
• Hairstyles and treatments. Excessive hairstyling or hairstyles that pull your hair tight, such as pigtails or cornrows, can cause a type of hair loss called traction alopecia. Hot-oil hair treatments and permanents also can cause hair to fall out. If scarring occurs, hair loss could be permanent.