What is HairCode ® ?
HairCode ® is a combination of Cynatine® (bioavailable and bioactive keratin ,in addition to Bamboo extract and Grape seed extract, copper, iron, Zinc, Biotin ,pyridoxine (vitamin B6), Niacin (vitamin b3),pantothenic acid (vitamin b5 ), Selenium.
HairCode ®Support the body need with necessary vitamins and minerals in addition to bioavailable keratin that support hair and nails health
What is Inside of HairCode ® ?
HairCode ® is a capsules combination of
Vitamin B5 (also known as Pantothenic acid)
contributes to the nourishment of hair follicles and their cells to promote the growth of your hair.
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)
it can help to keep your skin and scalp healthy, and promote better hair growth.
Vitamin B7 (Biotin)
biotin reacts with cell enzymes, plays a vital part in producing amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein to maximized hair growth, and Promotes healthy hair growth.
I. Aid the hair to grow longer, healthier and thicker.
II. Prevents hair dryness and minimizing hair breakage
Make hair externally shinier and stronger.
III. Maintain normal hair pigmentation.
IV. Helps your scalp get rid of dandruff.
V. Support healthy nail growth.
VI. Hardening nails by preventing nail ridging.
VII. Prevent weakens the overall structure of the nail plate.
– Optimal nourishment for the hair and nails growth, resulting in a fuller looking head of youthful hair and stronger nails.
– Diffuse hair loss (hair loss for unknown reasons).
– Hair damaged by sunlight and UV radiation.
– Prevention of greying of the hair.
– After temporary hair loss due to (stress, malnourished, pregnancy or breastfeeding).
– Nail growth disorders (brittle, cracked and yellow discoloration in nails).
Direction of use
Two capsules once daily after meals, take for a minimum of 3 – 6 months.
Serving Size: 2 capsules per day
Serving per box 60 capsules
Fact about HairCode
– The bioavailability (96%) , instantly soluble in water and highly Bio-assimilable by the human body.
– The oligopeptide in HairCode is small to better facilite their passage through the human intestinal wall and reach their targeted cell (keratinocytes), these small peptides are highly bioactive.