Hair is made of a tough protein called keratin
A hair follicle anchors each hair into the skin, the hair bulb forms the base of the hair follicle, living cells divide and grow to build the hair shaft, and blood vessels nourish the cells in the hair bulb, and deliver hormones that modify hair growth and structure at different times of life.
The growth cycle of a hair consists of three successive phases the growth phase, the transitional phase and the resting phase.
It is part of nature that there is always enough hair on your head, there are always around 85% of all hairs in the growth phase (anagen hair) and only around 15% in the resting phase (telogen hair).
• Approximately 85-90% of all hair are in the growing phase at any one time.
• It can vary from two to six years.
• Hair grows approximately 10-15 cm per year.
In general, the length of any human being is do not exceed one meter.
The Catagen Phase – Transitional phase
• At the end of the Anagen phase.
• It lasts about one or two weeks.
• The hair follicle shrinks to about 1/6 of the normal length.
• The lower part is destroyed and the dermal papilla breaks away to rest below.
• It follows the Catagen phase and normally lasts about 5-6 weeks.
• At any given instance in time, approximately 10-15% of all hair follicles are in this phase.
• The hair does not grow but stays attached to the follicle.
• The dermal papilla stays in a resting phase.
Cynatine® HNS is safe to use under the suggested condition of use (500mg per day) for 90 days.
A Clinical study was performed on Cynatine (HNS), which showed that during (90) days hair loss from washing was reduced by (50%), hair brightness was significant improved, also increase nails hardness to become resistant to broken, also changed to a more normal color than the yellow discoloration.
Reduced hair loss from everyday activities.
• Reduced hair loss from everyday activities can be seen within 30 to 60 days.
• Supports Healthy Hair Growth.
• Cynatine reduced hair loss almost 4 times over Placebo at 30 days
• Cynatine improves the structure of hair.
• Cynatine is bioavailable.
• Cynatine showed results that were statistically significant to both baseline and placebo at 90 days.
• Over 95% of subjects on Cynatine had at least a one-unit increase in the look of their hair, whereas less than 35% had the same effect on placebo.
• Over 87% of subjects on Cynatine had a decrease in the tendency of nails to break at 90 days, whereas less than 30% had the same effect on placebo.
• Nails also improved their condition after one, 2, and 3 months of treatment as demonstrated by the increase of the subjects having hard and resistant nails and the decrease of having broken nails, they changed to a more normal color than the yellow discoloration seen.